Every cloud has to be managed by someone. it can hire and train experts to perform all complex tasks required to managed cloud infrastructue and tool and application stacks.
It can employ a trusted partner to manage all or most of its cloud.
It's a service that allows businesses to tap the power of cloud computing without the pain of becoming an expert in everything. Companies that use managed cloud can focus on their core business - on building great applications and other new products, and landing new customers. They can stay fast and lean, rather than having to swell their payroll with large teams of ops engineers and system administrators and other experts to manage IT that doesn't differentiate their company.
- Architecture guidance
- System administration and operations (Ops)
- System monitoring, alerting, and reporting
- Performance testing and tuning
- Security and compliance management
- Backup and disaster recovery
- DevOps automation tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Application deployment, scaling and lifecycle management
- database management: MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Hadoop
- AWS Account Management